Monday 24 March 2014

First post!

First post!


Hello world! It feels quite exciting starting out a blog... there's something slightly gripping about speaking out to a world of a few known listeners. 

I am a young musician in Bristol. I play the violin and the piano to an advanced level, compose, and just love listening to music, exploring it and analysing it. That's it. That's all there is to know. But that's not what the spotlight centers on.

On this blog I want to share some of my opinions, favourite pieces, news that stirs me, concerts that enthrall me and little snippets of goodness found online or through the wisdom of my friends or teachers. An unknown piece by an unknown composer, a recent discovery, a joke, a review, controversy, an artist, a little music theory gem, a book, a violin trick, a piano trick, a composing trick, a video, a masterclass...

So here I am starting out this blog, bursting with ideas. I honestly hope that you, dear reader, enjoy this blog. If your interest is classical music (what a broad and misty term that is today!), then read on!




No comments:

Post a Comment